If you are like most Texans, you think you have the obligation to answer any question a law enforcement officer asks you, whenever and wherever (s)he may ask it. Nothing could be further from the truth. While you must provide identification any time an officer asks...
- Texas law says you can ‘possess’ drugs without actually possessing them
- Is it dangerous to drive in Texas during the summer holidays?
- Pandemic phenomenon: Texas traffic is lighter, but deadlier
- A singular link: the holiday season and … saturation patrols?
- Texas is by far the national leader in drowsy-driving crash deaths