Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs carries significant penalties in Texas. Consequences may include fines and jail time depending on prior convictions and other circumstances of your case. Before facing your DWI charge in court, familiarize...
- Texas law says you can ‘possess’ drugs without actually possessing them
- Is it dangerous to drive in Texas during the summer holidays?
- Pandemic phenomenon: Texas traffic is lighter, but deadlier
- A singular link: the holiday season and … saturation patrols?
- Texas is by far the national leader in drowsy-driving crash deaths