Over the holiday season, many Texas law enforcement agencies increased their DUI patrols, especially on New Year’s Eve. If you were a driver charged with a DWI, you may not know that if you only took a breath test to measure your blood alcohol content (BAC), it may...
- Texas law says you can ‘possess’ drugs without actually possessing them
- Is it dangerous to drive in Texas during the summer holidays?
- Pandemic phenomenon: Texas traffic is lighter, but deadlier
- A singular link: the holiday season and … saturation patrols?
- Texas is by far the national leader in drowsy-driving crash deaths