Driving while intoxicated is a dangerous practice that may have tragic results. People may have a few drinks and not realize how impaired alcohol has made them. The repercussions of a DWI charge may be severe. Texas law stipulates stringent penalties for drinking and...
- Texas law says you can ‘possess’ drugs without actually possessing them
- Is it dangerous to drive in Texas during the summer holidays?
- Pandemic phenomenon: Texas traffic is lighter, but deadlier
- A singular link: the holiday season and … saturation patrols?
- Texas is by far the national leader in drowsy-driving crash deaths