For a college student, the repercussions for a drug charge can go way beyond the potential criminal charges. The impact on the future of a student charged with possession of a controlled substance can be quite severe. The lasting impact of a drug conviction Texas has...
- Texas law says you can ‘possess’ drugs without actually possessing them
- Is it dangerous to drive in Texas during the summer holidays?
- Pandemic phenomenon: Texas traffic is lighter, but deadlier
- A singular link: the holiday season and … saturation patrols?
- Texas is by far the national leader in drowsy-driving crash deaths