If you’ve ever felt uneasy driving alongside a semi-truck on the road, you’re not alone. The damages of getting into a collision with a large truck are usually far more catastrophic than getting into an accident with another car. Unfortunately, most fatalities in...
- Texas law says you can ‘possess’ drugs without actually possessing them
- Is it dangerous to drive in Texas during the summer holidays?
- Pandemic phenomenon: Texas traffic is lighter, but deadlier
- A singular link: the holiday season and … saturation patrols?
- Texas is by far the national leader in drowsy-driving crash deaths