Here in Texas, we like to think of ourselves as different than the rest of the country. But here's a statistic that sets the Lone Star State apart in a way that nobody will be proud of: nearly one out of every four people killed in an auto accident in the U.S. caused...
- Texas law says you can ‘possess’ drugs without actually possessing them
- Is it dangerous to drive in Texas during the summer holidays?
- Pandemic phenomenon: Texas traffic is lighter, but deadlier
- A singular link: the holiday season and … saturation patrols?
- Texas is by far the national leader in drowsy-driving crash deaths