If 2020 was a race event, we would be rounding the final curve just about now and heading into the backstretch, wouldn’t we? And legions of people would be thankful for that and ready to celebrate the year’s passing, while harboring great hopes for 2021. Recent months...
- Texas law says you can ‘possess’ drugs without actually possessing them
- Is it dangerous to drive in Texas during the summer holidays?
- Pandemic phenomenon: Texas traffic is lighter, but deadlier
- A singular link: the holiday season and … saturation patrols?
- Texas is by far the national leader in drowsy-driving crash deaths