It seems simple enough. Either you have an object in your possession, or you don't. But the law does not always work the same way as everyday life. For example, you can be found guilty of drug possession in Texas even if prosecutors admit that you did not actually...
- Texas law says you can ‘possess’ drugs without actually possessing them
- Is it dangerous to drive in Texas during the summer holidays?
- Pandemic phenomenon: Texas traffic is lighter, but deadlier
- A singular link: the holiday season and … saturation patrols?
- Texas is by far the national leader in drowsy-driving crash deaths